1998 Pontiac grand prix 3.1 v6 oil on spark plug # 1

Anthony (A.J.)

I Recently did a tune up on my car wile performing the tune up i discovered that when i puled out spark plug number one it was really badly messed up i notice oil on the plug at that point but thought nothing of it the plug was fouled out really bad, I finished the tune up the car runs great only has 64,000 on it about three weeks go by and i notice a light shake and ruff idle not very noticeable .. I've Gone to my buddy at oriley auto parts we have some ideas of what it might be but we are some what in a puzzle in trying to figure it out , with the new plugs in there number one spark plug can last anywhere from a few weeks to a month the more i drive it the faster it fouls a plug. Anyone have any ideas in fixing this problem please let me know thanks ..

Are you losing any oil? If not it could be valve seals. If you ae it could be a bad ring or a chipped piston

I Recently did a tune up on my car wile performing the tune up i discovered that when i puled out spark plug number one it was really badly messed up i notice oil on the plug at that point but thought nothing of it the plug was fouled out really bad, I finished the tune up the car runs great only has 64,000 on it about three weeks go by and i notice a light shake and ruff idle not very noticeable .. I've Gone to my buddy at oriley auto parts we have some ideas of what it might be but we are some what in a puzzle in trying to figure it out , with the new plugs in there number one spark plug can last anywhere from a few weeks to a month the more i drive it the faster it fouls a plug. Anyone have any ideas in fixing this problem please let me know thanks ..