This board pisses me off sometimes *fix it!*

THe_DeTAiL3R

I don't know why this happens, or if it happens to other people, but sometimes when I click on reply it just sends me back to the main Forum index.

:confused:

Happens on a regular basis to me.. just thought I'd let you know.

I'm running high speed not crappy dial up so the problem shouldn't be on my end.

I don't know why this happens, or if it happens to other people, but sometimes when I click on reply it just sends me back to the main Forum index.

:confused:

Happens on a regular basis to me.. just thought I'd let you know.

I'm running high speed not crappy dial up so the problem shouldn't be on my end.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

watch out for those 56k'ers they'll pull a ricer download on you!

I get 24.0kbps...so quit yer complaining..and it's the ONLY option other than satellite! :roll: Good thing we have a T3 here at school/work :lol:

W3rd!......well i log on at 31000 kbps it really sucks

...sometimes when I click on reply it just sends me back to the main Forum index....I'm running high speed not crappy dial up so the problem shouldn't be on my end.

You can try deleting your cookies, re-starting your browser, and see if it happens again.

Speed has little to do with anything on the net these days. Global download times are dramatically lower as compared to ISP claims on just how fast a connection service will be. A good way to find your average depends upon all the sites and servers you are linked through to browse - and can be done through speed test sites like this one.

http://www.numion.com/YourSpeed/

You can select national or international tests. Most people go through multiple servers through the net, so a global one gives a benchmark number.

I get 24.0kbps...so quit yer complaining..and it's the ONLY option other than satellite! :roll: Good thing we have a T3 here at school/work :lol:

W3rd!......well i log on at 31000 kbps it really sucks

thats not kbps thats bps. basicly 31kbs and for dialup i wouldnt complain with that login speed. small town areas will get as high ias 56kbps normaly 48kbps

out town with old phone systems will get at best 28kbps and thats is painfuly slow.

i sympathyse with "the burrning rom" that sux dude.

it has sent me back many times, i have also lost many posts i typed up and tried to post without first copying them, then lost and way to lazy to retype, other times just not able to make the post stick so i say f it, has been good the last few times i been here tho :roll:

Whoa fellas, remember the following as well:

The number in the thousands represents (bps), or Bytes Per Second

The number in the hundreds represents (Kbps), or Kilo BITS Per Second

The two numbers are the same but are expressed in a different base (125 bytes are 1 kilobit).