Muffler replacement

crunkGP96

Hey guys, my driver side muffler on my 95 grand prix gtp started sounding raspy recently and I need to replace it. It isn't rusted or anything since the car has been stored winters so I guess it just went out with age. Anywho, I'm looking for an OEM replacement if possible since I want to keep the car sounding and looking as stock as possible. Can any of you direct me to where I can buy a new OEM muffler or recommend some stockish sounding muffler replacements. I had magnaflows on my 96 se that just had a slightly louder rumble than stock but I don't know about this one since it has the 3.4 as opposed to the 3100. I'm leaning towards stock so if any of you can lead me toward that i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!:)

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

Really? Didn't think of that. My computer broke last week so all I have is my phone so haven't been able to search much. Yea if I go aftermarket I'd definitely do both mufflers.

Just checked rock auto and the left side is about $39 and the right about $36. Dumb question but the driver side would be the left correct? :sly: lol anyone have a discount code for them?