91 Z34 body question

Z34 Lover

Not sure if this is the right area to post this but Ive been trying to figure this out for a little bit now but, a friend messed up the front end of my car and i need some body parts to fix it. This is what i gotta replace:

Front Bumper

Passenger Fender

Passenger Headlight Pod

Windshield

Driver Side window

I have a neighbor near me with a Lumina thats the same model generation as my Z34 and i was wondering since its a 4 door what can i use off of the 4 Door for my Z34? Im worried about all of it besides the Driver Side Window as im sure it wont work since 4 Door doors are shorter than the Coupe Doors. Any help is greatly appreciated. Gotta try to get it done by winter

Well heres the thing... the answer is yes and no

Yes all the sheetmetal and bumpers from the 4 door will bolt onto your z34. however it will look pretty awful.

Compatible parts from the z34 are limited to fenders (If you transfer over the body kit mounting clip) and head lights, and bumper impact bar (if you transfer the honeycomb part from the old bumper)

the header panel is different, hood, bumper cover, and obviously a 4 door window won't work in a 2 door.

Ok i might be able to make the bumper work, and thats good to know about the fender because there is no salvaging this one. and i was planning on buying a brandnew driver side window. I know its gonna look bad but im gonna have to deal with it until i save up enough to buy a Z34 parts car and do it right. I take it the windshield is also a no go too?

I'd pass on new door glass, whenever i see it it looks inferior to oem glass. it can certainly be found if you search a bit. should fit all years 90-94 lumina 2 door, though official "interchange" guides might not say such.

As for windshield, new is really the only way to go.

Ok thanks a bunch for the answer, ill look up a company around here that does glass and have them do it. And ill try to find a oem door glass im sure i can find a Z34 in a junkyard somewhere or another two door lumina. Atleast i can use the Fender and Bumper despite how its going to look ( not very pretty i know) but making the car road worthy again is more important at this point. You guys have been a great help! Ill be sure to post Pics once i have everything all done and shes rolling again. Ill post more questions as they come

Well i hit a major stroke of luck. Found out that another neighbor near me had an old Lumina (not the same neighbor i was talking about) and i asked her about it and it turns out its a old Lumina Euro 2 door coupe. Rusted but the fender that i need barely has any surface rust and looks easy to clean up and repaint. Both assemblies looked great and solid and the glass looked solid just needs to be cleaned up. I asked her how much she wanted and she told me just pull it out of my yard i don't need anything for it i just want it gone. So saturday at 1pm me and a friend are gonna pull it out and bring it to my Z and get to work. Super excited now! :D

Kikass not only did ya get to fix ur ride but u got a bunch a spre parts plus u can haul the rest for scrap cant beat the price :)

Well i hit a major stroke of luck. Found out that another neighbor near me had an old Lumina (not the same neighbor i was talking about) and i asked her about it and it turns out its a old Lumina Euro 2 door coupe. Rusted but the fender that i need barely has any surface rust and looks easy to clean up and repaint. Both assemblies looked great and solid and the glass looked solid just needs to be cleaned up. I asked her how much she wanted and she told me just pull it out of my yard i don't need anything for it i just want it gone. So saturday at 1pm me and a friend are gonna pull it out and bring it to my Z and get to work. Super excited now! :D