International series motors??

TeeJay3800

I'm just curious what motor came in the 1990 Cutlass International Series. I know there were 2 verions of the Quad 4, regular and H.O. My question is did all '90 I-series get the H.O., or did some come with the 3.1? Also, I want to know which tranny was standard and which were optional. Thanks guys

theres a newer cutlass im not sure if its a cutlass supreme or a calais or whatever around here and its a quad 4, its a 4 door, maroon, the grill is all 1 piece and its chromed plastic and it doesnt look like a cutlass supreme so i dont know if its a spreme, would that have a manual tranny?

Rather than make a new thread, I'll just ask here. What's in a 1992 Intl? I'm guessing '92 because I know that's when the most recent ground effects and side molding started...and that's what this one I'm talking about is. It's got dual exhaust...looks stock, but I'm not sure. What am I up against? Also, how much should I offer for it?

As far as I knew the duals on cuttys were only with the DOHC.

Let me correct you. It doesn't matter what engine you have, it matters on what package the car has. Proof: I have the 3.1L with dual exhaust.