interesting jy find

l67ss

Found a fiero with a series I sc 3.8 5-speed at jy today wondered y series I until i saw the expired tags from jan 03 :) gonna get the flywheel dont think the 282 was any good cause i couldnt get it into all the gears guess it could b bad shift cables

I came across a `91 (IIRC) Fiero with a N/A 3800. I think the owner was attempting a OBD2 conversion and gave up/ ran out of money/ wife happened and it ended up in the yard. Someone bought it a few weeks and ive got a feeling this one guy did, and if so its going to be a sweet ride.

I came across a `91 (IIRC) Fiero with a N/A 3800. I think the owner was attempting a OBD2 conversion and gave up/ ran out of money/ wife happened and it ended up in the yard. Someone bought it a few weeks and ive got a feeling this one guy did, and if so its going to be a sweet ride.

Fiero's were only 84-88... Not sure why someone would swap in an L36 when the L67 would be the same level swap wise and would give much better results..

fiero projects are probably some of the least completed projects ever..... whenever i see someone wanting to get rid of their headache car, i assume it's a fiero until told otherwise.

Lol

fiero projects are probably some of the least completed projects ever..... whenever i see someone wanting to get rid of their headache car, i assume it's a fiero until told otherwise.

• 3 weeks later...