Electricial/Service Manual 1994 Cutlass convertible

dkas

Can anyone recommend a good service manual that shows the electrical detail of a 1994 cutlass convertible? The post that runs off the fuse box on the driver's side of the car is stripped. Has been that way since I got the car. It nothing put trouble because it does not provide a good connection. It looks to me like I would have to replace, the fuse box and the wires attached to the fuse box. Just want to know if those wires go to a connector or not. I am hoping it is a connector because that would be the easiest. Oh, the car has the 3.4 DOHC thanks

If you can source another fuse block from the same year model, you can just simply unlock all the wires using a pick tool and carefully transfer them over to the new fuse block. The bottom of the block should be both numbered and lettered if you look closely so it will be easy to draw up a quick diagram that ensures you're transferring them to their proper positions.

The remote positive terminal on the block doesn't separate separately from it does it(?). I'm not sure if 1994's did, but I'm pretty sure I've seen some in the junkyards that are able to be removed/replaced more easily than the older versions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1994-Oldsmobile-Cutlass-Supreme-shop-service-dealer-repair-manual-/360502815090#vi-content

Bought one of these within a week after buying my car. It has has proven it's value 10 times over. I'm a newb here, but I strongly recommend it. I had some electrical nightmares that I had to work out with this car, and the shop manual proved to be extremely valuable.