Scored a new cutlass today.

89 international

Bought an 89 cutlass supreme LS today with 42k on it. Zero rust Michigan car. Going to take parts off the international to clone this one. Questions, will my instrument cluster be a direct swap? How difficult would it be to go from manual bench seats to power quad buckets?

Nice pick up for a such a low mileage car. The cluster should swap over pretty easily. You may have to add a couple wires for everything on the cluster to work perfectly. I have messed with those putting a digital cluster into another earlier CS like that.

To swap over to the quad buckets should not be that hard. They should bolt in and then you will have to wire it up. Might be beneficial to swap out the inerior harness from your old international

Sounds like a cool project I would love to see some pictures.

I think the LS has a very base cluster in it. You may need an extra wire from the ALDL for things like the tachometer. If I had the time I would love to help.

Got her home tonight. What a trip! Drove about an hour. Stalled 4 times. (remember these are prone to that) Had a blowout on i94. thank god I was in ann Arbor and not in the greater Detroit area. Needs rear struts bad,brakes, probably a sensor or two. The body is in excellent shape. Just need to get a few bugs worked out.

Cant get pics to upload. Swapped out the ECM from the intl today, and took it for a short drive. Shes running excellent now. Need to get the struts and wheels swapped over. Also fix the leak at the fuel pump. (previous owner said they put a pump on it) Probably didn;t even need it. Hopefully an easy fix.