RAP install to '92 - where's power window circuit?

crazyd

I'm doing the RAP install that GPCHRIS posted here and there are some slight differences doing it on my '92. The fuse panel in the glovebox has no relays, so the power window circuit is a mystery. None of the fuses I pulled in the fusebox affected it (ELEC, RDIO, CTSY) and I didn't see it in either of the underhood fuse/relay boxes either. I want the windows and sunroof to work after the ignition is off thru the RAP box, so does anyone know where these two circuits are relayed?

Isn't there an autodown relay for the windows somewhere under around the center of the dash? Listen for the click, when you roll down the windows.

I'm doing the RAP install that GPCHRIS posted here and there are some slight differences doing it on my '92. The fuse panel in the glovebox has no relays, so the power window circuit is a mystery. None of the fuses I pulled in the fusebox affected it (ELEC, RDIO, CTSY) and I didn't see it in either of the underhood fuse/relay boxes either. I want the windows and sunroof to work after the ignition is off thru the RAP box, so does anyone know where these two circuits are relayed?

No..the switch is just a switch. The relays are elsewhere, under the dash.

I thought that was in the switch itself...

I found it, it's a circuit breaker under the passenger kick panel. Didn't do me much good though because I couldn't access its wiring anyway. I found the pink wire that powers the windows and tapped into it at the passenger door, but strangely, it's also powering the blower circuit - even when it's off! Is there a way to keep that from backfeeding with a diode somewhere?