Look at this prix

GRANDFURY

I thought the common goal was to make the fascias look like part of the car, not like a separate piece. Wonder how it'd look with the area around the headlights in black?

Area around the headlights??? You mean like on the 88-89 GP's .. the glass headlight, the fog lights (if equipped) and the corner turn signal were trimmed in black from the factory. This was ONLY done in 88-89.

90's didn't have that.

I thought the common goal was to make the fascias look like part of the car, not like a separate piece. Wonder how it'd look with the area around the headlights in black?

Area around the headlights??? You mean like on the 88-89 GP's .. the glass headlight, the fog lights (if equipped) and the corner turn signal were trimmed in black from the factory. This was ONLY done in 88-89.

90's didn't have that.

What?! NO! I meant the part of the fascia that surrounds the headlights. Think inside the box :) look @ the car up top and you'll know what I mean :wink: