I spy a Eurosport...

BrianK82

Nice find! LOL It's funny how they were just looking straight past the car like it wasn't even there. Except that also makes me sad. I do wonder what it was doing in the room with all them old classics.

May be a stupid question here, but what do you guys recon the paint is like one those? The vid is pretty low quality so its hard to tell if the paint is ruined or if they're really dusty.

Yeah, first thing I thought of when I saw the first shot of it is plastic hubcaps? Looks base, but then it has the Eurosport spoiler, so who knows. Could be a Euro that they swapped wheels on for storage, or a non-Euro that they added a Euro wing to. Hard to tell with that crappy quality video.

Edited by RareGMFan

1990 Eurosports especially could come pretty odd. The wing is Euro specific (optional though, you could get a wingless euro IIRC) and the hubcaps were the lower end Euro hubcaps, base luminas got 14s and different wheel covers.