ABS & Brake switch wiring diagram wanted

carkhz316

I can't find anything on Google for the Monte. My Chilton manual has most every diagram but these. I am trying to find out the resting wires so I can make a clutch switch and still have brakes and cruise and whatnot. I found that the 2 brown wires on the first switch are for a cruise disengagement. I found that the other switch has orange and white for brakes, TCC, and cruise disengagement as well. One pink and purple is for a signal coming out of and returning to the PCM. The other pink, and green wire I have no idea what its for other than maybe abs activation. Can someone please help me out here. Thanks!

Thank you RobertISaar, I did manage to find that one just a bit ago in my book, so that helps narrow that down. I think I have the mysterious pink and green/ white wires narrowed down. After some more googling, I figured out that it is most likely for the brake shifter interlock. Sure enough, there is a green/ white wire going to the shifter area. So, since I don't need that anymore, I'm going to wire that portion of the switch in series with the two brown wires on the standalone cruise cutout switch so I can have a factory style cruise cancel with pressing either the brake or clutch. I also picked up a clutch safety switch and am going to wire that in series with my starter wire so that functions as stock too.

post-3334-143689131872_thumb.jpg