97 GTP occasional starting issues

GTP4me

Please help me save my GTP from the wrecking yard. Its a 97 Grand Prix GTP at 168K. It generally runs great with years of life left in it. For the last year or 2, once every month or 2(lately more frequently) the car will not start. The fuel pump will hum, the engine cranks over great but will not fire up. It always will start up and run great, but it takes a 5 to 25 minute wait until it fires up. I can't find any corresponding factors like weather or engine temp. I have asked many mechanics with no luck and they all say unless it happens in the shop they could spend days searching for the problem. I'm buying a new car shortly and swapping insurance so I don't have much time left to drive it and get it fixed before selling. Normally I'd sell this car for around 4k (starting issue aside) as it's loaded with great features but my morals dictate I disclose this issue and with that I don't see anyone wanting it and $300 from the wrecking yard is all I see in its future. One thing maybe worth mentioning is it has a remote car starter, I had one mechanic mention it's possible the issue could be connected. Alas my mechanical skills are minimal which brings me to these forums in hopes that this has happened to someone before. Any advise or insight is great appreciated, thanks