Need some pics of 3800 aluminum oil pan

carkhz316

Like the title says, I'm just looking for some pics of in car, or out of car on the engine pics of the aluminum oil pans, W-body specific. I am contemplating switching to one so I can try out different oil filter adapters, but I'm unsure of how the motor mount is attached on them, and if they need any extra braces or mounts exclusive to the aluminum pan setup. Can any of you help me out. Thanks for your time!

I've got some pics at work of it off and on, tomorrow I'll put them in my pics on my profile for you. The W-Body U shaped bracket needed to be ground and clearanced a bit in 2 spots on the corners, mine was a little close to the bracket right in the middle so I ground a little there too. It was a 5 minute job on a benck grinder and there isn't a terrible amount of material to remove. The Series III pickup tube looked went into mine as well, not sure if the Series II one is long enough or not because my steel pan was bashed in there and the pickup tube was badly bent.