Custom plates!

RedNightmare

Just got mine in the mail today, looking miiiighty fine on my jr:thumbsup::thumbsup:

_MG_0378_zpsfee185ef.jpg

_MG_0377_zps5aa30165.jpg

_MG_0381_zps6a67f1a5.jpg

Originally had a spiked plate frame, not too fond of it with the new plates..covers alot of the edges. going to pick up a matching one for the front soon. thinking of getting some slim rimmed covers.

So, anyone else have any plates worth showing off? Cool designs? crazy sayings?

My last name is Steenbergh, and there was one guy in high school that nicknamed me "Bergh", and I always kinda liked it, even though no one else ever called me that.

EDIT: Actually, if you look closely, you can see my original blue/white one hanging in the garage. Once the GTP qualifies for classic plates then I'm gonna throw that one back on it. I've had it for probably over 10 years now, and it's been on my cavalier, cutlass, blazer, and GTP

IMG_0007.jpg

Edited by Psych0matt

Don't think I have any pics of my truck with them on, but when my dad sold it to me he had personalized plates on it that read "4X4 454"

I can't wait until I have a car worth custom plates...

I would have put them on the regal if it hadn't suddenly left my life. Awesome plates people!

These aren't vanity plates per se, but my wife bid on the car on eBay for me in 2008, and her name is Amy, and then in 2011 I found these YOM (year of manufacture) plates on eBay for $60-something. An extra $15 to put them on my car that summer and I don't even get charged an annual fee to use them (beyond the regular $52.80 a year for registration). We have seven kids. So it's like "Amy, 1 husband, 0 regrets, 7 kids" is what she says.

31644664077_large.jpg

Got some locking hardware to secure my plates yesterday:thumbsup:

Had to remove the old square fasteners. Those things are a b*tch to get out!!!!

Those cars are clean!