Question about battery removal

Cam'ron

How in the bloody hell am i supposed to remove the battery in the '04 Monte Sc/SS

I removed the chassis brace, the hold down, the fuse blocks.

Holding everything out of the way as far as you can that damn battery will still not come out.

What gives? What am i missing?

Battery is fc'uked apparently it will not take a charge now.

Trying to trade the car in (go figure i cant start the damn thing to take it to a dealership)

It doesn't want you to trade it in :lol:

but it's a PITA trying to maneuver it around the core support, belts/pulleys, and fuse block. I just started dickin' around with it, and it eventually wiggled out.

haha tell me about it, i figured something would happen somewhere between the 2 to derail this Denali deal lol. Didnt think it would be a battery tho.

What a bitch to try and get out. Im gonna try again today, found a replacement for it, but i really REALLY wish i could get it started to go to a shop to get it tested instead of replacing the damn thing.

Its only 2 years old, but the car has only been driven maybe 2500km in those 2 years.

what a chore, on the bright side parts source warrantied the battery even though it appeared to have frozen and split.

64161_10151339219922382_1981991121_n.jpg

Couldn't see any ice in the cells so they covered it.

Goes back in much easier than it comes out.