96 Regal Cup Holder part #?

ron350

The center arm rest in the 69 Regal has a flip out cup holder that broke.

Does ant one have the part number for that cup holder that should be the same as the Lumina?

• 2 weeks later...

Come on some one is bound to know the part # for this cup holder.

This is supposed to be the center armrest cup holder in Lumina’s from 92-2001.

140du.jpg

Our 1998 LeSabre has the same one as my 96 Regal, they're hard to find in good shape but I managed to get 2 from the wrecking yard last year for the cars. Maybe this knowledgs will help give you more target vehicles.

Thanks for the tip but so far all the large GM cars with a center arm rest have a spring-loaded dual cup flip out holder.

I have found 2 different versions of the dual cup holder but neither will fit a Lumina arm rest.

You would think Dorman would sell a replacement Lumina cup holder. How many GM cars that use this cup holder do you think are still in use?

I just looked trough the service manual for my 98 lumina and the center consule did not have part numbers. I myself could use one, but none of my yards around here allow you to walk around looking for parts and the little incidentals are not something they want to bother with.

TanSedan, how much you looking for shipped? I really do not need one that much, but its a great place for the phone.

I have one more of these if your interested. I told Ron350 $5 plus whatever shipping costs so same goes to you. Pm me your zip code and i can get you a shipping quote.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Brian package arrived today in great shape.

Thanks for the extra bubble wrap my post office can be rough on packages.

For any one interested I ran across this unproven Buick part # 88954624?

• 6 months later...
I have one more of these if your interested. I told Ron350 $5 plus whatever shipping costs so same goes to you. Pm me your zip code and i can get you a shipping quote.

Hey, If you still have one of these I would be more than happy to take it off your hands!

Thanks!