2003 Grand AM cooling fans and other issues please helpppppp

Gramps

I have a 2003 Grand AM that seems to have an overheating issue that I just cant seem to solve. Also the passenger heat is inconsistant. So far I have done the following:

Replaced the water pump, thermostat, temperature control sensor next to the thermostat and resivoir cap.

Those parts seemed to stop the leak I had but im still running between 200 and 230 constantly. The cooling fans never kick on unless I unplug the temperature sensor. Ive checked all the fuses and relays as well as bled the system multiple times. Although Im not sure that ive done that correctly. Ive had this problem since my wife bought the car earlier this year and mostly it just sits in the garage now because were afraid to drive it. Im not even sure what normal temps should be but I dont remember my other cars and trucks running this hot.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.....

Thanks

fan 1 isn't supposed to turn on until 223*, fan 2 doesn't turn on until 232*.

verify those temperatures with a scanner, not the temp guage in the dash, since those are prone to error.

if you have functional A/C, turn that on and at least one fan should kick on almost immediately.