Turn signal issue... Has got me confused.

Mel87

So out of the blue my left turn signal stops working. First thing I checked was all the bulbs. all bulb are lit. When I turn on the turn signal the parking light bulb goes out, but the turn signal light doesn't get any brighter. When I have my headlights on to illuminate the dash the left turn signal arrow is real dim lit up all the time even when I don't have the turn signal on. When I turn it on it lights up on the dash but won't blink. The parking light bulb seems a lot more dim than all the other ones so I figured I would replace the bulb anyways... Didn't solve the issue. It's not the bulb, it's not the flasher... because the right side works fine (doesn't blink faster than should) so what would that leave, a bad ground?

I've had that happen with my aftermarket heads (shown below). The connectors are cheap as hell and one of the wires and pins came out of the connector. It caused the dim light on the dash but also created a hyperflashing problem because the car thought the bulb was out...