DIS/HUD Correct me if I'm wrong

Reride

I want to put a DIS from a '90 CS into a'92 CS, I will need to wire this in myself (no pre-wire for this application). Correct?

To put a '94 HUD into the '92 which has ACC the switch for the lower dash is pre-wired. If this is true, would HUD for the upper dash be pre-wired as well?

Thanks in advance, Steve.

A 1992 CS is not prewired for HUD or DIS. Both can wired in. It is quite simple to so the wiring.

I would reccomend. Going to the local junkyard and picking up a 1994 HUD connector with a good 6 inches of wire. You can find the connector behind the cluster tapped up and unused. For a DIS connector find a 89-91 car and the connector should be behind the climate control. Also, in the 1994 car grab the connector for the HUD adjuster should also be behind the climate control.

Actually looking at the pictures you have posted you already have the proper connectors on the prices you have. Now you just need to hard wire them in.

There are plenty of write ups on the boards that have covered this information in depth.