How rare is this 96 GP?

crunkGP96

There is a 96 GP SE coupe close to me. Has the special editiion stickers on it. It is all white. White wheels and white leather interior. I have never seen another GP with white leather EVER. Was it an option or did they add the white leather? Car is not very well taken care of but I was just wondering if its rare or not.

Somewhat rare I have seen quite a few of those white special editions. None with white interior becuase it was not a option. My thoughts without seeing the car is someone put in white CS convertible seats or had them customs done in white leather.

A white special edition with non factory white seats is tastefully done in my opinion and I'd do a car like that, it's not very rare. It's uncommon, but I wouldn't say rare.

Not rare. Seats aren't original. Depending on condition and options (those special editions seem to be all over the place from base options to premium loaded), still not worth more than $3000-$3500.

Somewhat rare I have seen quite a few of those white special editions. None with white interior becuase it was not a option. My thoughts without seeing the car is someone put in white CS convertible seats or had them customs done in white leather.

A white special edition with non factory white seats is tastefully done in my opinion and I'd do a car like that, it's not very rare. It's uncommon, but I wouldn't say rare.

I know the special edition isn't too uncommon. I was just wondering on the white interior. Even the door panels have white leather. It looks stock but then again I havent seen it too close.

pics are a must!

Ill try and snap a pic right now if its out there. Im on the road anyway.

Not rare. Seats aren't original. Depending on condition and options (those special editions seem to be all over the place from base options to premium loaded), still not worth more than $3000-$3500.

I know what you mean. I had a green 95 gtp special edition i bought for parts years ago. This car is pretty dirty but it seems like they hardly drive it

Well they did a good job on it. If it was a GTP I'd offer to buy it. It needs a little TLC but it looks like its worth it. I'm still looking for my 95-96 mint fully loaded GTP

Yea I probably would too if I dont find a GTP soon. I'd swap out the wheels for the polished version though. The white looks good but I think it needs something to break it up a bit. One of the exhaust tips is missing and the front bumper cover is a bit cracked in the front driver side and that dent on the rear quarter panel that looks like it can be popped right out. Dont notice any rust on it but who knows how the underside looks. The wheels are dirty and so is the car. I swear I havent seen it move in a good while . Maybe bad motor? L67 swap would be nice

I saw an l67 swapped one for sale a couple of weeks ago. It just wasnt my taste in color combo. It was red GTP I believe with non buckets and no sunroof. Id be kind of nice buying one with the swap already done. Does the swap require a whole lot of modification?

94 and 95 cars ditch the OBD 1.5 and put in the OBD 2.0 that's probably the biggest issue with the earlier cars. 1996 is already OBD 2 so that saves some time. If I ever swap a l67 into a GP it will be a 1996 car.

That's definitely odd. I didn't expect to see the door panels in white. My g/f's brother has a 95 Special Edition SE with white wheels. I told him I'm next in line to buy it if he ever sells it lol