What block am I running?

Senor PuffPuff

How can I tell if my engine is an L32, L36, L67, etc? I know this is probably a stupid question but I've been looking on google and can't find a damn thing!

Help is greatly appreciated!

How can I tell if my engine is an L32, L36, L67, etc? I know this is probably a stupid question but I've been looking on google and can't find a damn thing!

Help is greatly appreciated!

Pop the trunk and look at the codes on the option list, it goes alphabetically so look for the ''L**'' code. You could alwasy pop the hood :P

I've got a 2001 Impala LS, 3.8.

On a side-note, would I be able to take the supercharger and transmission from a GTP or LSS or SS and bolt it in fairly easy?

Thanks in advance!

You have an L36, and you can take the heads up from the gtp and top swap your current engine, the HD diff in the HD trans will also swap in to your current trans... You have the better gearing (3.29 over the HD 2.93) so I would keep your current trans in there... Any changes you make that I listed will require a tune on your computer