No Where I Can Go

onelegger51

:( Its Raining toiday, and its going to be raining tomorrow. I am stuck without anyway to go, simply because I need a wiper swicth for my 1994 Olds Cutlass Supreme SL.

If anyone knows where to put their hands on a used switch I would be soooo happy , and escpecially since I have a birthday coming up in a few days. I cabn't believe I will be 61. Do you think maybe a parts store somewhere would have a switch that isn't sooooo expensive as what I have been told?

I soooo wish I could find a used one somewhere. I want to go but can't with no wipers. All I know to say is "HELP"!!!!!!!!!

onelegger51

wow....

i just checked rockauto for a wiper switch on a 94 CS, the switches themselves are ~$100 and the stalk is too.... that's rough.

if you do still want to ghetto rig it to work on a toggle switch, i have the diagram for the wiper system. it LOOKS like you could force the wiper into continuous high speed mode with a switch that will operate 3 circuits(triple pole, i believe is the proper term) and a single resistor. other speed ranges look a bit more difficult to impliment.