Reupholster Seats - Where to get cloth.

AWeb80

I have two rear buckets I got from Al many years ago that need refinished. Where can I get grey cloth that would match? Anyone ever tried?

Here are the only pics I know I have of the interior seats. Where can I get cloth to match?

d8a0ef6f.jpg

100_0804.jpg

It's probably impossible to find matching cloth. You might be able to get close, but unless you do ALL the seats in the car, it won't match.

Better bet is to go to a fabric store and find something you like. I did it in my '91 when I needed the arm rest recovered. Went to Jo-Ann, found some really nice (and expensive) synthetic suede that was almost exactly the same color, and had my aunt sew up a new cover using what was left of the original. Looked 100x better than anything that came out of the factory.

I have totally flawless rear buckets in the 88 in that color, but the fabric itself changed a little bit between 88 and 94... if all works well and I get these leather aq9s you can buy em cheap