HELP digital gauges basic to ub3

kayzee2405

i was wondering if the basic digital is compatible with the ub3 im having problems with the stock gauges and found a set with almost the same miles but they are ub3 are the plugs the same and would i have to wire anything up anyone please help thanks the car is a 92 cutlass s 4 door 3100

Edited by kayzee2405

I am sure it can be done. I don't know the specifics on the base model digi cluster. The harness will be close, but if you plug it in it probably won't work.

The biggest issue would be getting a tach signal from the AlDl and that's not even that hard to do. I'm not sure how close the pinouts are between the base and ub3 clusters.

Thank you it does help but would anyone be able to make one for me I can wire and enjoy it but never messed with changing the pins on the plugs and that link you sent that guy says I'd need to change a couple sensors but I can't find different ones would anyone have part numbers for the ones I'd need to get and I couldn't find the data connector for the tach wire lol I want to make this as easy as possible if no one will make a plug is there a way to get the end I need sorry for all the questions I want to have everything in order before ordering the gauges

Ok here's an update on my discussion I bought the gauges from a 91 supreme they are sending the plug for it and I'd like to make an adapter from the old gauges do I can simply plug and play anyone know if the wire colors are different I'm looking for a diagram for both cars any opinions I looked at that link but it doesn't say what year it's for