Replacement OE Floormat anybody?

l2bengtrek

Hello All!

I need your help! I'm in need of an OE rear mat for my '94 Cutlass Supreme Convertible. Charcoal gray interior. I assume they're OE...I bought the car in '97. I'm sick over it...it seems that I left it at the car wash a couple of weeks ago and of course...no one there saw it or kept it. I pride myself on knowing that I had all original accessories in my 'Vert so if any has one to sell or donate...PLEASE REPLY OR PM ME! I'd greatly appreciate it! I've included a pic of what the other one looks like for reference. Also, since I'm relatively new to this forum, I've also included a pic of the car! Thanks! Scott

post-7365-143689105854_thumb.jpg

post-7365-143689105859_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forum! Nice looking Cutlass convertible you have. I hope someone is able to help you out. Maybe you could try to go to a local junkyard near you and you might find one. Any Cutlass with Charcoal gray interior would match it.

Welcome to the forum! Nice looking Cutlass convertible you have. I hope someone is able to help you out. Maybe you could try to go to a local junkyard near you and you might find one. Any Cutlass with Charcoal gray interior would match it.

Thanks! That kind of why I'm posting on here...I work A TON during the week and not a lot of junk yards around here in Cincy do Saturday hours anymore. Any leads from you all would be great!

Where could I get a whole set. The two fronts, and rears for my 94 cutlass? I had to buy aftermarket ones and they just don't fit right. PLus they are a litter gray and it sticks out.

post-7149-143689105871_thumb.jpgi honestly cant tell if they are the same color or not but i just cleaned this up its still a little wet in this pic, i circled whatever stains there are, you can barely see them

try jc whitney maybe? floor mats are tricky thing to get ones that fit like oem pieces

Yeah, that is why I am trying to find a site or buisness that makes the OEM replacements. I come across them every now and again. But, I would rather have the rigth matching ones for my car, especially if I am going to have my seats re-upholstered and my floor carpet replaced.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]9487[/ATTACH]i honestly cant tell if they are the same color or not but i just cleaned this up its still a little wet in this pic, i circled whatever stains there are, you can barely see them

Rick, I believe as long as it's gray...it'll work...only one gray interior for these cars...PM me your email and how much shipping will be for PayPal and I'll give yours a shot! Looks decent from the pic!