Best place to find OEM GM parts for our old vehicles?

Oilpatch197

Anyone know a source?I'm not talking about salvage yards, or Ebay but an established business, that specializes in this stuff.

Some parts are well supported by quality aftermarket companies. not to mention that "AC Delco" and OEM parts are often out sourced even when new. So, don't worry about it being OEM, worry about it being quality.

As for the fuel lines to the tank, the part may be called a Sending Unit.

check out all the awesome stuff for sale on Rockauto.com. and if they don't have it, you might have to check with a dealer.....

Your local GM Parts dealer! These places are suffering pretty bad nowadays to the online wholesalers. Their profits are stretched just about as thin as they go

Your local GM Parts dealer! These places are suffering pretty bad nowadays to the online wholesalers. Their profits are stretched just about as thin as they go

Like I said in the OP, they only had the trunk torsion bars. I think it has to do with GM going under in 2008.

It appears I can still get the fuel lines for the tank, but I can't find a source for the engine compartment nylon fuel lines. Other than a custom assembly.

post-6319-143689104655_thumb.jpg

You'll probally have to make them. Nylon is pretty easy to work with and any Napa should have the stuff on the shelf

Yes I know NAPA has that bulk nylon and various fittings(even a kit if you want to spend the $$$) But it would look LIKE ASS. Unless there was a way to bend Nylon permanently so it at least travels like the OEM lines.