Lets play name that connector!

19Cutlass94

So while doing my swap, I put the interior somewhat back, however there is this one connector that I cannot find a home for. Its on the drivers side, right by the e-brake. its a two wire, and its a yellow/orange. Even though it looks grey/brown. In this picture is about as far as it will go.

d602773f.jpg

Yellow/orange or possibly white/orange? If it's white/orange, those usually go to the interior light circuit.

I 've hooked that connecter up a 100 times..but damn I can't remember exactly what it is....Check the e-brake light switch, I think it's attaches to the pedal somewhere to throw the dash light for ebrake.

Well I forgot to check the light there, but I didnt see any connector around the e-brake at all. Except for a single prong connector which was already connected...

• 2 weeks later...

the park brakee indictor is a single prong. usually orange wire.

That looks like the connector for the underdash interior light, right near the park brae pedal

Ive started the car up, checked all the lights, interior lights, everything works. and that plug is still unplugged. So im clueless as to what it could be..:think:

It might be the wiring connector that attaches to the trunk release button, unless you already have that feature, if not you would also need the trunk release module that goes on the trunk lid, if you look there you will find another connector either loose or taped up in the harness somewhere.

oh that would be cool if it were prewired for electronic trunk release. My 94 didnt have it till I installed it But I put the button in the glove compartment. I thought the plug for the button was different though. But anyway it would go on the panel below the steering column forwrd of your left leg. good thinking

ok I have looked into it and hee is what I have.

interior lamps are orange and white

trunk release switch is lt green/ blk and black/ white.

Are you sure of the wire clors you have mentioned because if you are I am lost at the moment