98 Regal GS brake and airbag light

92EuroScott

Every once and a while my parking brake comes on and stays on, while my airbag light flashes maybe 5 times. Then they both go off at the same time. I checked the wires under the driver seat as I heard that might be the cause, but nothing. I also checked the fuse for airbags, and reset the fuse box.

So after resetting the fuse it stopped for maybe a day. Today every time I turned on the right turn signal it would do it. Also it will turn traction back on if it was off and changes my boost gauge to the average MPG gauge. Any help would be appreciated.

Well still no help, and the only thing I can think is there is something wrong with the computer. So I plan on ordering a ZZP 1.0 PCM, since I think I may have to replace it, why not upgrade.

Ignition switch eh? I didn't think it'd trip the airbag light. Mine's been on and off for the better part of a year, I've always just messed with the wiring under the seat and it'd go away for a month or 2. My ignition switch is on it's way out as well, guess that's good that they're tied together.