Puerto Rico Lumina stuff

Go4DaMo

Nice, uhhh, clear, ummm headlight covers?:think:

If the headlights crack even close to as easy as the mini-quads like in my car, I could totally see why they have them. Think every single one of mine have caught a rock :(

Thanks, guysss! Have a couple more on the way. I bought smoked GTS covers for mine when I lived in Florida...bought them to protect the lenses from yellowing. Let me tell you...2005s have faded headlight lenses down here, so apparently the GTS covers are serving that purpose on this particular Puerto Rican sedan! Looking back, a $55 clear lense investment for FL sun could be more practical than a $55 smoked investment, followed by an $85 HID conversion to penetrate the nightshades...

Oh, btw, in the background is my local alcohol source...until they took advantage of my English-speaking butt earlier when I purchased a couple Colt 45 forties...charged me way too much. I'll take my business elsewhere from now on, but I'm buzzin pretty good here on Univ of PR campus usin their computers :)

I guess I could see them as practical for UV protection and rock chipping, though my Lumi doesn't seem to have suffered much wrath of rock chips.