performance chips?

custom_90lumina

depends on the vehicle.

if i were you, talk to Ben at WOT-Tech(or on this forum, he goes by "Vegeta"), pretty good chance he has something for you.

i burn/program my own and am attempting to get out of the game of tuning other people's cars, so i'm not going to recommend myself.

depends on the vehicle.

if i were you, talk to Ben at WOT-Tech(or on this forum, he goes by "Vegeta"), pretty good chance he has something for you.

What he said! :thumbsup:

If it's for an OBD I W-body i would talk to Ben, he really knows his stuff and he does not charge that much for what you get IMO.

Edited by MonteCarloDude

It is an adapter with a chip. You plug the stock chip into the adapter, and then the adapter into the computer. It will keep your stock knock sensor filter and limp home mode resistor packs, but use the new tune.

I used to have a 91 3.1 grand prix, which is what the W body tune is based on. ~5 whp has been dyno proven more than once in various 3.1 vehicles, so you will certainly notice the difference. If you don't like it, you have 30 days to send it back for a full refund. That is how confident i am in it.

http://wot-tech.com/shop/gm-60v6/88-93-2-8/3-1-grand-prix-/-lumina-/-cutlass-/-regal-performance-chip/prod_5.html