Flickering Lights

darkwolf45

So the Cutlass is garaged right now, I come down and warm it up for about a half hour every once in a while, wipe down the dash, wash it if I have time, and it's patiently waiting for spring. I noticed this prior to putting it in drydock and figure I should get to work on it in case it gets worse before winter is over and I transition from a four wheeled sled to a car again.

Internal and external lights have been flickering lately. The flickering is rapid and constant, noticeable but not horrible. could be corroded wires or connections- in fact I did have that problem a year ago, and my mechanic scrubbed a number of connections and the problem went away. Electrical is a bit vexing for me- could anyone give me some basics on what I am looking for and how I can find it?

I would check the ground wire for starters and power wire to the battery, also most wires around the fuse box, it sounds like they're just vibrating and any corrosion may be making it worse

Edited by trewyn15