RWD w-body monte Carlo?

gpchris

That 6th gen was cool and all (besides those humongous wheels :roll:sigh) but why was it blocking traffic at a busy intersection?

The green 5th gen is badass though. Love the color and it is the Monte GM should have built to make up for the hastily facelifted 1st gen Chevy W-body.

I love that green Monte. Saw one last week where a guy did the F body chassis & drivetrain under a slightly stretched Lumina Zer body....also saw a mid 90s Cutlass coupe converted to a dual engine setup, a 3.8 sitting over both axles as I recall.

My love of first gen W bodies, RWD V8 cars, and sleepers is giving me dirty thoughts.

I love that green Monte. Saw one last week where a guy did the F body chassis & drivetrain under a slightly stretched Lumina Zer body....QUOTE]

slightly shortened

yeah, slightly shortened and very awkward looking at the quarter window/roof weld. but A+ for effort.

i'll probably end up doing it one day, i should have tossed my GP in a barn somewhere to finish but i knew where life was heading and i knew i would end up needing a 4 door.