different Center console? want 2 cup holders lol. 96 Z34

z34Phoenix

Ok my wife is getting frustrated not having a cup holder in my car. her car has like 30 cup holders! im thinking about finding another car and takings its center console. any ideas?

or... any ideas or pointers on making my own center console? i would prob make it go from the fire wall all the way to the back seat.... and maybe make it dual buckets in the back? i know its getting crazy now with ideas... but might was well go big.

A 94-96 Grand prix has two cup holders in the center console and a 95-97 Cutlass supreme also has two cup holders in the center console.

Go for a Cutlass, because earlier GP's had them in a shitty spot, down past the shifter, and all 1.5 Cutlass interiors will have the two cupholders, which is the best way to have them.

2nd gen GP's have shitty cupholders up until '03 (I believe) when they finally made them deep enough to hold more than a can of pop, two large drinks side by side are still cramped, but at least they hold.

Go for a Cutlass, because earlier GP's had them in a shitty spot, down past the shifter, and all 1.5 Cutlass interiors will have the two cupholders, which is the best way to have them.

2nd gen GP's have shitty cupholders up until '03 (I believe) when they finally made them deep enough to hold more than a can of pop, two large drinks side by side are still cramped, but at least they hold.

2001 they updated them with the updated interior