RAP wiring diagram for 98 GP

GJD5

Does anyone one have a wiring diagram for the Retained Accessory Power (RAP) circuit for a 98 Grand Prix? Been trying to figure out this problem for a long time now. The chime will sometimes trigger a quick loss of power to the same accessories that are part of the RAP. It's just a quick power interupt when the chime is sounding. For the problem to occur vehicle has to be in run position and anything causing a chime can trigger this...opening door, low fuel light, opening trunk. I've tried a replacement BCM from pic-a-part but that surprisingly did not fix it.

You should probably just forget about it and get a nice 96 GP coupe and supercharge it! :shrug:

Although not a bad option...that idea seems to be vaguely familiar....as if it I've been there before.....hmmm....maybe it was in another life. I bet that would be a fast as hell ride though!!! Especially if one was to retain the factory 3.33 '96 tranny gearing!!

All ready tried another RAP relay...no fix. Really need the wiring diagram...this thing is a PITA