new guy has a ? - 93 H/O on ebay

loknlode

hey everybody - joined a while back I thought but had to re-register to get back on. anyways I saw this;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.c0.m619&item=190626197691&viewitem=&category=6405

it looks like a lot of ad on stickers, emblems and the dual gate shifter plate from a early 70's? H/O. also the cheesy pair of scoops on the hood look like jc whitney specials. He doesn't actually says its a factory car but he sure is implying it. I just don't understand how anybody thinks they can pull a stunt like this with all the internet info out there on every car ever made. that and websites like this should make it impossible to pull this kind of @#$% !

welcome back

this car and other like it have been talked about in other threads; it's like a "tribute" thing. super lame if you ask me, and by no means factory

I especially like the "completely original" part and I emailed to ask him if he was aware that that is not a factory built car. as you would expect - no reply.