Bulb part number - driving lights

dkas

Hi Guys,

I am looking for the part number of the bulbs for the front driving lights. The small lights at the bottom of the bumper. Can you comfirm the bulbs come with the part that screws in to the light please? When I bought my car the lights are in the bottom of the bumper, but the bulbs are missing. It appears to have the wiring there for the lights. I am looking to make them functional.

Thanks

Donna

If you're referring to the pair of fog's (mini fog's) down under the front bumper, those are H3 bulbs, it's a standard bulb, it will have a short connector along with the bulb assembly that is held into place by a spring clip on the back of the reflector assembly inside the lamp housing. Remove the spring clip and the bulb will drop out of the reflector. Seeing as your bulbs are missing, are the spring clips still there?

1994 cutlass convertible. No bulbs, no spring clips, no nothing. I have the fog light shell and wiring going to it, but need everything from the bulb to what holds the bulb in place.

Are the lights not even there? The bulbs fit into the lights which are mounted into the housings. This is the GP application, but, the bulbs for the lights themselves are the same.

FoglampbulbreplacementLarge.jpg

Edited by 55trucker

B4U is the body kit package. For example, my car has the B4U kit

ahh, thanks! mine does, too, in that case. except one of my front fender mouldings is in the basement because i don't know how/where to drill the mounts for it as it came from a NON B4U car.