GTP burning some oil... Where?

Psych0matt

So I started up the GTP today (because why not?), and let her run for a bit to get all warm and cozy. I noticed when it was still warming up that there was a bit of smoke coming from beneath the valve cover, but not from the valve cover, but kinda seeping out between the front exhaust by the coolant line and AIR pipe that's right there, near the base of the cam casing. When cooler it seemed to be smoking a bit and would billow more if I revved it. Once it warmed up, it seemed to be a whole lot less. For example, the amount when revving warm was about the same amount when not revving cold. I did my oil drive O ring in the fall and I assume that to be decent (although I could be wrong), but this is coming from somewhere in the front. All intake gaskets are fresh, but I haven't done the valve cover gaskets (but it's not coming from the front side of the front valve cover at least). I'm not in a huge hurry to solve this, but just wondering what I may look at once I start digging, cuz I will want to fix this, and I think this may also be where I'm still leaking oil.

Hmmm, alright. Yeah, I haven't started it in about a month. Maybe I just never realized it with anything else I've had :dunno: I do know I'm still leaking a bit of oil, and i don't think it's from the O ring, but I can't really tell at this point