LQ1 Differences? Multi vs. SFI

Shifter23

I did it this summer, swapped a 96 into my 95. You'll need the entire motor, PCM and harness. There's really only a few changes to the harness to be made. Gauge works fine, everything works fine in fact. Except for DIC, you'll need a 96 DIC. And if you manage to acquire 2 of them I could use one too! If you have any questions, let me know.

what few changes to the harness? And my '95 never had a DIC. However, it DID have a dealer installed car-phone option, so not sure if that would come into play. Being a gen 1.5, is there a BCM to worry about?

what few changes to the harness? And my '95 never had a DIC. However, it DID have a dealer installed car-phone option, so not sure if that would come into play. Being a gen 1.5, is there a BCM to worry about?

I have a spreadsheet somewhere, its really only a few wires being swapped and you run one more power line to maxifuse2 i think. PM me your email and I'll send the spreadsheets. No BCM to worry about.