What will not swap between 95-96?

brake

I have located a complete running parts car for my 96 SE coupe, a black 95 SE coupe. Has a blown (external leak only AFAIK) head gasket but I want it mostly to pillage for parts. It's only $200 and has mostly new front end bits, which shall be pillaged first. New brakes on all 4 corners.

Even has the 5 spoke wheels so I'll have a winter set!

Haven't seen it in person yet but if it's in better shape than my current ride I will probably just drive that. My car is in fine shape aside from the front end being tired, though.

Anyway, is there anything in particular that you know of that absolutely will not interchange between the 95 and 96 model years? I ask this because I would imagine there is less that wouldn't than would interchange.

suspension wise, depending on WHEN it was manufactured in 95' it will or will not have smaller rotors then your 96' (late 95s got the 96+ front brakes)

outside of that everything suspensionwise will bolt right up.

Yes, the hubs are the same. Calipers and pads up front are even the same, just the rotors might be smaller, as Chris said. They changed up the steering knuckle somewhere in the 1995 model year to accommodate larger brakes.

Will the entire front end (fenders, hood, front clip/bumper cover etc) swap?

It's got the body kit like my 96 does, and is in better shape than the red hood/fender/white fender combination I have right now. My red fender doesn't have the studs for the wheel flare to mount to either.

Will the entire front end (fenders, hood, front clip/bumper cover etc) swap?

It's got the body kit like my 96 does, and is in better shape than the red hood/fender/white fender combination I have right now. My red fender doesn't have the studs for the wheel flare to mount to either.

AFAIK, yes.