2 new g-fx kits fer 90-94 luminas

Crimson Fury Z

i think all those kits are outdated and look sort of stupid, go on car domain there was a guy with a pic of both on a lumina. Later jay

Would you happen to have a link to that dude on the car domain? :wink:

I was looking at your sig pic and just noticed you had a 4-door with the Z hood, g-efx, grille, etc. That looks pretty awesome! I love that super sedan look. Was it your choice to not add the side skirts or would they not fit or something?

i am gonna lower the front of my car but Michael is trying to make his front coilovers flaw free and perfect so i am waiting on the finished product to be done. Oh the car doesn't have as good as a stance without the side skirts, they a pita to keep from kicking when i get into my car and to wash another part of your car but it looks much better. I have a butt load of pics but i am in the middle of mid terms so i'll post them at a later time, with my new parts and underbody kit and new trunk set up.

New parts taht i have bought

2 Z34 dash pieces (above the glove box and that go around the heater controls)

under hood support bars (will be painted or powder coated)

Z34 cluster

cutty buckets

new coolant res

completely machined off the ribs on my spare plenum and it will be mirror polished

TGP center console (front and rear)

Rear TGP buckets

valve cover to be polished (when it gets here JUSTIN!j/k)

thats about it for now because it is winter and it is in the garage and i am also very fuckin broke!

Dave, im gonnna fucking kick your ass next time i see you, you just made me spend a half of a fucking hour drooling over your car, now i missed dinner. you asshole.

god that car is soooooooooooooo nice :guns: