Remote Starter

Artemis

Hey guys, pretty straight-forward question I hope. I have a remote starter installed in my 95 GTP. Recently completely replaced the engine and harness, I believe there was a wire going from the remote starter to the fuel rail somewhere to read the RPMs. Anyone know which wire I should tap into to get it working again?

You just need a tach wire. Either grab it at the pcm, or use a non-common wire at any of your injectors. For example, if all of your injectors have a green wire, just tap into any single wire at the injector of your preference that is not green.

Afterwards, you will need to program, or learn, your tach for your remote start.

What brand?

I forget the brand, I've had it for years. I think it might be Auto-Start or a similar name. It was previously plugged into the injector harness just wasn't sure which wire. I'll try what you suggested about a non-common wire. Are you sure I'd have to reprogram since it was running before I swapped my engine?