Interested in a TGP, have some questions.

RyanToth

First off thanks in advance for any help, I have already done some searching on here about the issues with the PMIII system. Add says the motor for the brakes runs even when ignition is off, sounds like a relay issue to me, but not sure. Also if anyone notices anything that seems off about the add let me know and I will pass.

http://saginaw.craigslist.org/cto/2677829865.html that is the link to the add.

Looks like your from MI. I am too, quite a few MI members.

As for that car, I'm pretty sure I've seen on CL before from the same owner. These cars tend to have problems with the brakes, so that's not unusual to hear.

Being a MI car I'd check for rust around the TA mounts by the rear wheels and other body panels.

"unplugged the relay and have been driving with manual breaks so i didn't ruin anything. still safe to drive"

Uhhhh, he must not be driving to far. If that relay is unplugged the PMIII is not pressurizing. After about 10-15 stops you will lose the breaks entirely. NOT safe to drive!!! Plus the thing looks beat on, if the owner couldn't even be bothered to wash it before taking the pictures for the ad, then he obviously doesn't take very good care of the car.

That being said, it most likely is just the relay sticking on. Just happened to my TGP. If you go look at it, bang the relay against something and see if it clicks back off.