Whats a fair price on a 08 GP GXP?

Drummer

08 rims are acola look alikes. Because its a pontiac its not worth more either. 14.5 to 15 and not a dime more. Itll be sitting there for a long time or sent to auction at that price. Wait till they drop it a grand then offer 1.75 k lower than that price.

I understand they don't make them any more. But it's just a used car. The 08 rims are different than the 07- rims. That's not a good thing.

05-06 are Alcoas 07-08s are cheap looking knock offs

ok well I found a 06 GXP Metallic green with 100k and a GM rebuilt transmission thats covered for 3 years and they want 10k for it. Does that seem reasonable? Will be getting pics from the sales person shortly supposedly, if not I'll go and take a look.

Edited by Drummer

ok well I found a 06 GXP Metallic green with 100k and a GM rebuilt transmission thats covered for 3 years and they want 10k for it. Does that seem reasonable? Will be getting pics from the sales person shortly supposedly, if not I'll go and take a look.

Too much $ for that one too IMHO.

ok well I ended up buying a white 06 GXP with 50K for 14K out the door, but I miss my 93 GTP now lol.

Pm me if you want me to point you to someone who can do a good custom tune for you.