Option to trade my GP for a SRT4

Identity_Crisis

I was offered a straight up trade for my car for an SRT4 that has front end damage.

Damage on the SRT4 will need Fenders, Hood, Front Cover, Lights and go to the frame shop. Everything else seems good.

So 04 SRT4 for my 96GTP/L67?

Any thoughts?

SRT-4s have gotten way cheaper then they have been before, that said. not a chance I'd trade your beautiful GP for a wrecked srt4 that needs chassis work.

I wouldn't trade a bag of pizza rolls for a wrecked and frame tweaked SRT-4.

x2... I wouldn't even trade a bag of pizza rolls for a non-wrecked neon (srt-4 included)...

Well guys thanks for your thoughts. I do agree it seems a little crazy to swap a fully running and in pristine condition GP for a damaged SRT4. But...... Naw I will keep the GP and add more go to it.

LOL @ the comments. Thanks :-)

The owner is a buddy of mine and he says I can have both of the SRT-4. If I want to fix them up and sell them he just wants his initial investments of $5G.

I may go that route and flip the cars for some quick cash.

But keep my GP I will.

I'm thinking of trading my Harley Davidson for a tricycle missing the front wheel. Any thoughts on this??

Glad you didn't do this. Also glad you're keeping the GP. 5k is a little steep.

I'm thinking of trading my Harley Davidson for a tricycle missing the front wheel. Any thoughts on this?

Harley Davidson's are big pieces of overpriced junk. Harley Davidsons are built on "image" and not performance, you can take the same $$$ and go to a Suzuki, Kawasaki or Honda dealer and get a FAR superior performance bike. Harley's are for the tattooed freaks at bars, obviously they are not very bright.:lol:

BTW this thread should be LOCKED DOWN! What an abomination talking about trading a GM for a POS Chrysler product?

anything>Chrysler

Edited by Oilpatch197

Oilpatch, I think you're failing to see the degree of contrast here. :lol:

OP, I'll trade you this for your Grand Prix. I think it would be a better trade. It'd be faster with the right mods :thumbsup:

Power-wheels-barbie-300x300.jpg