Tires

dkas

I love Michelins, but only if you have the money, there are much cheaper options out there.

There are much better options out there as well.

It's no lie that both Goodyear and Michelin have really slipped on their tire offerings and quality. Michelin is pretty damn quite, but love to dryrot to all shit quickly, and traction is on the lower end of the spectrum.

The main question is this.... What are you looking to get out of the tire and do with it?

Ive had no issues with any of the Michelins Ive bought, including the Pilot Super Sports which I just bought. We've had truck tires from them last 70,000+miles with no issues. Maybe you just got the 5 o'clock special? :lol:

The main question is this.... What are you looking to get out of the tire and do with it?

x2

If you're looking for a basic all season tire, we seem to sell the heck out of Kelly Navigators where I work. Our customers seem to really like them, plus you get a 70,000 mile tread life warranty to boot.

Ive had no issues with any of the Michelins Ive bought, including the Pilot Super Sports which I just bought. We've had truck tires from them last 70,000+miles with no issues. Maybe you just got the 5 o'clock special? :lol:

I've never ran Michelins, I just have to deal with customer complaints, mainly traction, premature tire pulls, and they dryrot and get weak sidewalls within a couple years.