LOCKED IN

liz sherrod

Do the locks even attempt to unlock when you shut the car off?

Can the doors be unlocked by the passenger side switch?

I'm thinking two possibilities, chime module - for the automatic locks or power lock relay.

One more 100 degree day here in Austin, then some relief...But no rain. :(

Yea, the power lock relay was gonna be my option.

What you don't like doing it 'Dukes' style? :lol:

I have had this problem with my passenger side door. You know the common problem with W-Bodies 1 & 1.5. Although, the outside key maneuver never worked for me.

Good part is, no one ever asked me for rides. :o

Yea, the power lock relay was gonna be my option.

What you don't like doing it 'Dukes' style? :lol:

I have had this problem with my passenger side door. You know the common problem with W-Bodies 1 & 1.5. Although, the outside key maneuver never worked for me.

Good part is, no one ever asked me for rides. :o

I've never heard of this before..sounds about just as bad as having to unlock your car from the passenger side door since the drivers side wont work.

Haha, Mechanic I feel your pain. It was 100+ 3 days in a row here in misery and maxed out at a record 104, and the worst part is that 4 days ago my car battery decided to go to shit. Nothing like waiting for jumps in sweat dripping heat everyday before and after school lol.

IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE POSTER WE ALL WOULD RECCOMEND THAT YOU FIRST MAKE AN INTRO THREAD AFTER PURCHASING A NEW KEYBOARD THAT DOES NOT HAVE CAPS LOCK STUCK ON. MANY TEND TO NOT CARE WHEN THERE IS A POST THAT IS IN NOTHING BUT ALL CAPS, I WOULD RECOMMEND NOT BEING A FELLON, ITS JUST TRYING TO KEEP YOU IN YOUR CAR TILL THE COPS ARRIVE TO TAKE YOU OFF TO JAIL, SUCKS TO BE HIGH. DOESNT IT?