91-94 Lumina 3.4 sedan with manual trans...

emb1230

Yes. I used to own a Euro 3.4, I have owned 2 z34s. The Euro 3.4 was 92-94, only avaliable in red, white, or black and could ONLY get a gray interior and ONLY automatic.

yeah basically you could get 3.4/MTX in GP and Cutlass sedans, never a Lumina Sedan. Those examples are VERY rare however.

Oh, ok. I used to have Taurus SHO and as I'm sure you know, only came with 3.0/manual the first 4 years of production, then the next 3 you could get manual with a 3.0 OR an automatic which got a 3.2, then the last 4 years they got a new 3.4 V8 engine and only came with automatic.

yeah the euro 3.4 was Chevy's halfass answer to the SHO :lol:
I thought the Z34 was. IMO, I think that the gen 1.5's Lumina LS's with a 3.4 option were the ultimate sleeper, way more than a SHO!! Edited by emb1230

I thought the Z34 was. IMO, I think that the gen 1.5's Lumina LS's with a 3.4 option were the ultimate sleeper, way more than a SHO!!

Z34 was the answer to the Thunderbird. The Euro 3.4 was to pit against the SHO, however no 5 speed. Id swap a 5 speed in a euro z and be heck of alot moar baller then the taurus.

Better looking, better engine, better overall car.

Now that i think of it. Got it.

Black Euro 3.4, swap in a 5 speed, 20 % tint all round, black laces/polished lip, lowered. Sex.

I can haz this. Now to find a black euro 3.4.

Now that i think of it. Got it.

Black Euro 3.4, swap in a 5 speed, 20 % tint all round, black laces/polished lip, lowered. Sex.

I can haz this. Now to find a black euro 3.4.

Buy Jills white Euro 3.4