Need Help ASAP - Fuses??

RZB1992

I was detailing my Intrigue today and I washed down the engine bay. Like I've done several times before, used a little bit of degreaser, and made sure not to point the water hose at anything electrical, etc etc...

I let it sit for an hour and a half after that to let it dry, then turned the ignition on, not the engine, just to put in neutral and roll back. After that, I noticed that my pass side front turn signal bulb was on - and only that one bulb.

The car was not on when the bulb was illuminated - only on acc to power my radio. I hit the turn signal lever and it made a buzz noise, shut my radio, and flashed the service engine soon light.

So wtf... Try to start the car, and in the first three seconds of running, there's an odd noise, almost a whining, then it goes away, but no spedo cluster at all.

I tried to unplug the battery for a half hour to maybe reset the computer, then tried starting about 6 more times... 3 of these 6 times, after powering the engine back off and attempting to restart the car, all I needed to do was turn the ignition to the on position and it cranked itself - no self cranking.

Hoping I only blew a fuse but I have no idea where to look. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!

Everything went back to normal after letting it sit for another few hours... Sort of. Now, when it's only in drive and any of the low gears, it has a stalling feeling. It doesn't rev any higher or lower than usual and isn't missing, but it sounds louder, and is making a pretty harsh vibration that you can feel in the gas petal. Not sure if I maybe got water in some area or what.