What type of Mufflers do you have?

dkas

Just wondering what type of mufflers you guys have your car? Looking for something that will give a better sound than the stock mufflers on a 94 Cutlass convertible with a 3.4 DOHC engine.

Thanks

dkas

I am very picky about the sound of a 3.4, and the best sounding one I've heard is Jake91's

yeah that happens with exhaust the first few weeks lol. sounds good and yeah after a few hundred miles the get deeper and a bit louder

day i got them

about 3k later

magnaflow 14226

it is a 5x8x14 with 2.5 in/out offset/center stainless steel

or you can get the 14225 same as mine only 2.25

same as op has only with all stock piping on mine, and chris is running the same setup except no res and a 2.5 catback

I have Dynomax super turbos on my 91....love how they sound. Stock CAT, no resonator.

[video=youtube;YFtZnmll57Q]

[video=youtube;Esdyp4HxTek]

[video=youtube;wQ7kvBuW6ic]

That's when I first put them on. Didn't even have any miles on them yet.

[video=youtube;a5m7NYmBCgk]

This video was about after 200 some miles. Currently there is 360 miles on these mufflers. They have gotten deeper the more I drive on them. But I don't even have them broken in yet.

This is the setup i had on the white lumina. 40 series flows with high flow cat. the driverside muffler pipe rotted out where the crap y pipe should have been and new exhaust will be monday morning.

th_100_1609.jpg

I still have the stock muffler on mine. When I find a rear bumper cover with the dual outs cutouts, I want to get a new exhaust system. I don't want anything super loud or raspy, just a nice little rumble to it.